Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nail Gone...

The nail on my finger fell off.  It was excruciatingly painful.

Oh well.

My schedule has been pretty busy and very random. I'm teaching a lot and going to lots of different random meetings.


Still, I've found a way to keep my running schedule.






On Thursday, I ran 14 miles. From my house, I ran to Soldier Field and back.

I was pretty exhausted after I finished. I recovered by having waffles with Jeannie and our friend Joey.








Yesterday and this morning, I ran early before heading to my class. There's been a shift in the weather this week and it's been very muggy. After 8 miles yesterday and 5 miles today, I've been completely drenched with sweat.

My plan is to run 16 miles on Friday. I'm excited to see where that means I'll be running.

No comments:

Post a Comment