Friday, May 24, 2013

There's snow here...

It's cold here.

I know that sounds like a silly statement. We're in Alaska so of course it's cold.

I just didn't expect it to be this cold for this long. I thought it would be chilly, just not cold.

Please know, I'm not complaining. Just surprised.

The air is so crisp and clean, you can't complain.

Also, this is the view every time I look out the window.








When I run, this is my track.


How can you complain about that?

I brought a running jacket, but not running tights.

We were told that we'd be able to wear shorts and short sleeved shirts while we're here. Well, I think we've still got a few weeks before we'll be able to do that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 5

Location:Rainbird Trl,Ketchikan,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment