Friday, May 10, 2013

Running Everywhere...

We're traveling everywhere right now. We've gone from Miami to Cartagena, Columbia to Costa Rica to Hualtulco to Cabo to Los Angeles to San Francisco to Oregon. Now, we're in Victoria, Canada.

We've been to Victoria before. It's beautiful and I love it here.

From here we're headed to Vancouver and then to Alaska.

Here are some photos from the places we've visited.












Here's my wife Jeannie and our castmate Brett climbing the hills in San Francisco.


Notice I'm not running in any of these pictures. Well, I'm still getting my miles in at the treadmill, but running outdoors hasn't been possible.

Next week, we'll settle in to Alaska and I'll finally be able to hit the pavement.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment