Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bulls...

Did 10 miles on the treadmill last night as I watched the Bulls game.

My legs felt great and there was a point that I thought I might just keep running. Even though I was only scheduled for 10 miles, I felt like I could keep going for awhile.

It's amazing that I was able to keep going without any effort at all because my mind was completely distracted by the game.

The only reason I stopped was because we were doing an Improv show 10 minutes after the game was over and there was no way I was going to be able to shower and get up to the theater in time in 10 minutes.

The Bulls, as you know, lost. But, I'm confident they're going to win on Monday.

I bought this jersey for my wife because Joakim Noah is her favorite player. She wears the jersey every time she watches the Bulls play.


We only get 5 TV channels on our TV's on the cruise ship so it's rare we actually get to see any Chicago sports games. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the game is on our ESPN feed on Monday. If it is, I'll run non-stop until the game is over.

Now, if I could find a way to wear a TV on my head during races, I'd be able to run non-stop for 4 hours without any worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment