Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Shoes...

I've put almost 400 miles on my blue Brooks Ravenna 3's.

They're still in really great shape though. The treads are still strong and the cushioning is still plush.

Still, 400 miles is a lot for a pair of shoes.

This afternoon we walked by Fleet Feet in Seattle and they had the new Ravenna 4's.

I've seen the Ravenna 4's in a few other places, but I haven't seen the green ones with the black soles. They're the ones that I've been looking for.

The Ravenna 4's that I usually see are the red and white ones with the white soles. I don't like white soles on my running shoes because they get too dirty.

These green ones are cool.



Fleet Feet was having a Memorial Day sale so the shoes were 20% off.

I couldn't resist! I bought them.

My wife Jeannie ran 10 miles yesterday and was sore from walking the hills in Seattle. She saw a muscle roller and went to work.


While I tried on shoes, she rolled away all of her problems.


We also stopped in at Molly at Molly Moon's for some ice cream.


What a great day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 5

No comments:

Post a Comment