Thursday, October 24, 2013

Guillermo..,

A few weeks ago on our podcast, Jeannie mentioned that she wanted to be with Guillermo when he decided to stop eating vegetarian.


He's not had any meat and today he decided he wanted a Maxwell Street Polish.

Jeannie and I met up with him, ordered our Polish Sausages and then went to Guillermo's mom's house to eat them.

Jeannie was very excited. I told her all about the historical Maxwell Street Polish Sausage stand and she wanted to see what all the fuss was about.



Guillermo dug into his.


We'll see how happy he is in five hours when his body tries to digest and adapt to all that meat in his body.


Guillermo and I both put hot peppers on our sausages and they were extremely hot.


Guillermo got the sweats and I had to take breaks from talking because my tongue was on fire.
Afterward, we walked around Bridgeport and saw someones amazing Halloween decorations.


It was a fun, meat filled day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 5

No comments:

Post a Comment